Sunday, June 19, 2011

With Deepest Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of my husband's colleagues whose mother-in-law recently passed away.


The background paper is of unknown origin from the scrap bin which was textured with Creative Expressions Flourish dry embossing folder. The printed paper is BasicGrey Wisteria layered upon paper of unknown origin from the scrap bin. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Thanks for Caring stamped in Marina Mist on Whisper White.

Sympathy cards are never easy but I seem to craft so many, unfortunately, that they are starting to come together more easily. I find I just build a card, not worrying about colour or sketch. I do spend considerable time on finding a proper sentiment. I'm confident this card will work just fine.

Please come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment