Wednesday, June 22, 2011

With Sympathy

Hello everyone,



I was looking through my stash to see what was low and discovered that I could use some more sympathy cards, so that's what's on tap for today's card.



The patterned paper is BasicGrey Urban Prairie layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and Sweet Leaf. The bottom layer is more Twilight and Sweet Leaf. The image and sentiment is Gina K Block Greeting stamped in Stampin' Up Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on Basic Grey. The embellishments are Making Memories Daisy brads.


I think this is a pretty good sympathy card. Not overly cheery but not totally sombre either. As I've said before, and many cardmakers concur, sympathy cards are difficult to craft at the best of times. I find I go through them quickly as they are usually needed rather unexpectedly. It will be good to augment my stash.


Please come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment