Monday, July 4, 2011

Christmas Layers

Hello everyone,

Onwards with my 'Christmas in July' project.

The card base is from Recollections. The vertical layer is Stampin' Up Real Red watermarked with a holly stamp from Inkadinkado and layered on Canford gold. The sentiment is Penny Black A Wonderful Christmas stamped in StazOn Gold Metallic on shimmery white and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is layered on Real Red, Anna Griffin and Bazzill Basics Glazed Christmas papers. The embellishments are Hero Arts gold Metallic Décor.

This is another card crafts entirely from scrap pieces of paper. I just love it! This is a fantastic sentiment and I can see myself using it fairly frequently. I will admit that I wasn't at all sure about the StazOn metallic ink but it works really well if you don't fuss with it too much and it is a really lovely shade of gold.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment