Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Hello everyone,

I finally broke into some unused Christmas papers for today's card. I needed the inspiration and I'm thrilled with the results.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Old Olive textured with Sizzix Ornaments and layered on Shimmery Gold. The printed paper is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree. The ornament is a Peel Off's Christmas Ball affixed to Close To My Heart Juniper which was glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Micro Fine glitter. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions. The brad is from Making Memories. The entire card was higlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card. The various ornaments came together great. The BasicGrey paper was a gift from a friend and I was inspired from the moment I saw it. I image it won't take me long to get through the entire sheet.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment