Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dashing All The Way

Hello everyone,

Today's card came together much easier than yesterday's. I decided to move away from traditional colours and go blue.


The printed and light blue paper is atd Snow Day. The image, Stampin' Up Dasher, is stamped in Pacific Point on a scrap piece of unknown origin. It is heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on more atd Snow Day and Quickutz QuickStripz Manhattan. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments.

I love this card. This is one of my favourite non-traditional Christmas colour combinations. It is always so fresh. I know I could have added some glitter, but I tried to restrain myself. You however never know, I may still change my mind and sparkle it up a bit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment