Friday, July 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's card is as intentionally traditional as much as yesterday's was not.

The paper is K&Company Yuletide. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped on Stampin' Up Shimmery White in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer. The ribbon is Ribbon Bowtique. The embellishments are Hero Arts Gold Metallic Décor and Elizabeth Craft Designs Stickers.

This is another card crafted from leftover pieces of cardstock. It is exceptionally traditional and I'm not sure it is one of my favourites. I wanted clean and simple but before I added the embellishments, I found the card lacking. I suspect if I'd tried different ribbon and maybe pearls instead of metal, I'd be happier with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment