Friday, July 15, 2011

Pearly Snowflake

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't help but CASE my previous two snowflake cards only this time using pearls. I promise this is will be the last one.


The background paper is Anna Griffin Georgette Christmas Collection. The image is Impression Obsession Damask Snowflake stamped on Shimmery White in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl embossing powder. The image was cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities circle and layered on Recollections pearlized gold cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop circle. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped on Shimmery White in Soft Suede and heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl embossing powder. The embellishments are Martha Stewart white dimensional mini pearls and Close To My Heart pearl Opaques. The ribbon is from Offray.

I just love this card. I think it is my favourite of the three. I wasn't planning on trying a pearl card until I found another sheet of the damask paper in my Anna Griffin pad. This sheet is not glittered so it works great for pearls. I don't think I could have pulled this card off without the silver pearl embossing powder. I just love how it has a different effect depending upon the colour of the base ink. It is a staple for my card making.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment