Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple Christmas

Hello everyone,

I'm not feeling the greatest today so I've crafted a really simple Christmas card.

The background paper is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Basic Black and Ruby Red. The sentiment is Stamp Barn for Heather's Stamping Haven which was clear heat embossed after being stamped in more Vermillion Lacquer. It is layered on more Ruby Red. The embellishments are Martha Stewart white dimensional mini pearls.

I love the simplicity of this card. The red, white and black are such a striking colour combination. I love the Cover-A-Card stamps and find they're working so much better with the Fiskar press. This is one of the sample pieces that I tried. I'm still using only scrap pieces of paper but I think I'm going to have break into some new card stock soon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Such a classy card... very posh!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes less is more. I really like it. Like Monica said, very classy card. Luckie

    ReplyDelete