Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tens Cards of Christmas

Hello everyone,

This card uses the very last of the sheet of BasicGey paper that I received from one of my cardmaker friends. I managed to craft ten great Christmas cards from this single sheet.


The card base is from Recollections. The printed paper is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Juniper. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Gold Dots.

I love this card. It was a bit of challenge to figure out how to use all these tiny strips but it worked. Once I found the sentiment, which is quite long, I knew exactly how to sketch it out. I really like these particular embellishments. They pack a punch but are not really tall so it shouldn't impact mailing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment