Monday, July 25, 2011

'Tis The Ornament

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses more of the BasicGrey paper that I was so gratefully gifted with by one of my cardmaker friends.
The printed paper is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Juniper. The horizontal strips are Canford gold and Close To My Heart Juniper run through a crimper. The image is Heartfelt Creations Fancy Ornament stamped on very vanilla, cut with the Holly Ornament die from Spellbinders and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas is also stamped on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.
I love this card! This is the first time I've used this stamp and the coordinating Spellbinders die and I'm really impressed at the result. I see a lot of ornaments on my future cards! Something else I've realized that I can keep all the elements simple given how busy the BasicGrey paper is and it works beautifully.
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment