Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anniversary Simplicity

Hello everyone,

Cutting yesterday's Lattice die cut in half meant that I had to craft another card from the second half. I love this card as much as yesterdays and for all the same reasons.


The card base is from Recollections. The graphic element is Sizzix Bigz Lattice die cut in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant which was then cut in half. The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions. The embellishments are Martha Stewart white dimensional mini pearls.

I frankly don't know if I've a favourite from these two card crafted from the one Lattice die cut. They are both very simple cards yet remarkably striking. I love that I made today's card horizontal and switch sparkles with pearls. This die cut is amazingly versatile. I loved this die from the moment I first saw it in my Stampin' Up catalogue. I only wish I had had the time to play with it more than I have so far.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment