Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dawg!

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a friend and colleague of my husband. He is not a big dog person but our beloved Chinese Shar-Pei Juno, just adores him. This utterly disgusts his wife who is a huge dog lover but Juno doesn't pay much attention to her.
The card base is from Recollections. The solid paper is Stampin' Up Really Rust and Early Espresso. The patterned paper is DCWV Retro Prints. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Brown Mosaics.

I love this card. I took these photos of Juno last fall when he was feeling particularly cooperative. They turned out wonderfully and I love the different printing options that make using photos so much fun. I know that my husband's friend will love this card and that is why I just love crafting something so very personal.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment