Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Boatday

Hello everyone,

Today I'm presenting card six in my sailboat paper challenge. This is another scrap card as I used little bits of scrap paper found on my desk.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company Little Boy. The green layer is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi textured with Quickutz Lines and Dots. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Real Red. The yellow is strip of acetate-like paper that a girlfriend RAK'd to me. The embellishments are from Multicrafts. The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greetings.

I'm having a lot of fun crafting these sailboat cards. They are coming together so easily that I'm have to check to make sure that I'm not repeating myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Another fun card! You are really getting a lot of use out of the one sheet of paper. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete