Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Knots of Nautical

Hello everyone,

Card eight in the sailboat paper and I had fun with some hemp cording.


The card base is from Recollections. The patterned squares are Echo Park Paper Company layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Real Red and Wild Wasabi. The hemp is also from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love.

I love this one! I think it may be my favourite so far. I wish I was more knowledgeable about knots because I could have gone wildly creative. These simple loops will just have to do. This is a really simple layout and one that is seen quite often but I really like it for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. After looking the "boat serie"s over, I think this one is my favourite! I find it quite inspiring to see the the many ways a single piece of paper can be transformed into so many different projects! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete