Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pearled Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

My sister's birthday is coming up so I've crafted her this soft and sweet card especially for her.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Mellow Moss textured with Sizzix Pattern 1, highlighted with Simmerz Angel Wings and layered on Pink Pirouette. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Porcelain layered on more Pink Pirouette. The sentiment is Penny Black Special Time stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Pink Priouette. The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearl and Kaisercraft Pearls.

My sister isn't necessarily a frilly, frou frou woman but she does have a soft romantic side every once in a while. This card is meant to speak to that side of her. I just love this card and I'm pretty sure she will too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment