Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pearls A Plenty

Hello everyone,

I've been working on the elements for this card all week but only managed to put it all together tonight.


The background paper is Recollections Winter Cardstock and Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and Not Quite Navy which was stamped, in VersaMark, with Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes and Snow Flurries. The focal image is Spellbinders Nestabilities 2010 Ornament stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Snowflakes in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry and Bright. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearls.

When I first conceived of this card I hadn't thought of adding the pearls along the diagonal lines of the background papers but it works. I really like this card. All the blues and snowflakes are very appealing. I love it when I can actually pull off a card that I can see so clearly in my mind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment