Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sailboat & Stripes

Hello everyone,

Today's sailboat card is all about being vertical.


The card base is from Recollections. The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Co Little Boy. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue.

I love this card. The wonkiness of sentiment rather suits the boy/man card and it seems rather exaggerated with all the straight lines of the remaining elements. I think it works. I didn't want to use any extra embellishments for this card so I made some with the Crushed Curry strips and it turned out better than I expected.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards! I just did a little exploring of your blog, and it's great. I especially love your Lattice ones - very cool!

    ReplyDelete