Sunday, August 7, 2011

Simply Christmas

Hello everyone,

My mojo is running pretty low today and is it ever hard to craft when you've no ideas or inspiration. I got a Simon Says Stamp order the other day chock-a-block full of Christmas stamps so I figured that was a good place to start.


The card base is from Recollections. The image is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Holly stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Very Vanilla. The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments. The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jewels and Holly Mini Jewels.

Obviously I'm not tired of crafting Christmas cards. I love this card! It was such an easy layout and colour combination that I didn't have to stress over it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment