Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stripes Ahoy

Hello everyone,

We're back from our summer travels and it's time to get back into some kind of routine before we head back to school and work. It's also time to resume my sailboat paper challenge. This is card five and I hoping to get at least five or six more out of this 12X12 sheet.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company Little Boy. It is layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and Night of Navy. The striped element is more Night of Navy. The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday.

There is something about boats and stripes that really works. The blue stripes were a rather pleasant accident that I found when I was going through the scraps on my desk. I don't usually keep bits this small so it's rather lucky that they didn't end up in the recycle bin. I think this is a wonderful card. It is so simple, without the frills and glitter yet I still like it - go figure.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment