Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome Back

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who is returning to work after a pretty lengthy illness. We've really missed her.

The paper is all Stampin' Up - Cottage Wall and Whisper White. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words and Image Tree Loopy Letters. The butterflies, Cottage Wall paper glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight Transparent Micro Fine glitter, are Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings. The embellishments are Autumn Leaves Adhesive Rhinestones and Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card. It is perfect for my colleague. This is one of her favourite papers and colour combinations. She also likes glitter so I had a great excuse to just keep glittering away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment