Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday Blitz 1

Hello everyone,

From mid-September through the first week of October nearly half of my extended family celebrate their birthdays. I'm blitzing birthday cards for the next couple of days.


The background paper is Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection Sky, layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Pear Pizzaz, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The image is Technique Tuesday Boho Buzz stamped in Soft Suede, clear heat embossed and painted with LuminArte Buttercup, Bashful Blue and Chiffon Pink Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Penny Black Special Time stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on Groovy Guava. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette mini jewels.

I love this card. I found this particular sheet of Crate Paper really appealing with its soft colours, paisley and peacocks. This particular card is for my mother-in-law who loves this particular colour palette.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment