Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday Blitz 3

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my eldest sister. Scarily, her and I have remarkably similar taste so I'm confident that if I love her card, so will she.


The background paper is BasicGrey Out of Print Mish Mash layered on Recollections and Close To My Heart Twilight. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Nick Bantock Deep Turquoise on Whisper White and layered on more Twilight. The flower is a Peel Off's Large Flower outline sticker affixed to a piece of Twilight covered in Glitter Ritz Warm Transparent Micro Fine Glitter. The ribbon is Sheer Creations from Michaels. The pearls are K&Company Adhesive Gems.

I love this card. Although I can find working with green a challenge, the colour variations of this BasicGrey paper made it easy. I love this glittering technique. It is a favourite because every time I use it, it works beautifully. The one thing for which I had to exercise caution was to not use too many different techniques.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. supper your posted birthday card looking Amazing you have done such a creative work...
    Plastic card printing
    plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete