Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Blitz 4

Hello everyone,

Today's is the last card in my Birthday Blitz. This card is for my husband. Generally, he is not a really particular kind of guy, he usually just goes with the flow. Except, when it comes to his beloved golf. He can be worse than a teenage girl in terms of his golf wear, gear, games, you name it! I have to admit, I really enable this obsession. I often enable him, given the pleasure he gets from this hobby. Of course, this certainly gives me a running theme for any cards I craft for him, including this one. Much of his gear is from a company called Mizuno and is a lovely cobalt blue, black and white.


The card base is from Autumn Leaves. The image is Inkadinkado, stamped in VersaFine and Stampin' Up Pacific Point. The three elements are layered on Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Basic Black. The sentiment, also from Stampin' Up, is it's Your Birthday.

I love this card! It is absolutely perfect and I know he'll not only 'get' the colours but he'll love it! This is a super simple card but the striking colours and layout make it very effect. It really didn't need any glitz or embellishments, although I could have easily added some. It actually gives me an idea, or two, or three.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - The birthday surprise from one of his friends, which I post about here, was a huge success. He enjoyed a spectacular lobster sandwich, one of his favourites.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it to simple and color less ? but in style it is the best.


    plastic cards

    plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete