Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Bliz 2

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my sister-in-law. She is extremely creative, with an exceptional eye for colour.


The background paper is BasicGrey Kioshi layered on Stampin' Up Almost Amethyst. The embossed layer is Very Vanilla painted with LuminArte Golden Opal and Playful Peony Twinkling H2Os, dry embossed with Crafts Concepts Flutterby and layered on Mellow Moss. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Mellow Moss on Very Vanilla and layered on Mellow Moss. The ribbon is Offray. The embellishments are K&Company Adhesive Gems.

I love everything about this card except for the layout. It is too left-side heavy. Once I embossed the strip of painted Very Vanilla, I found placement a challenge. The elements just seemed to gather on the left. Even though I'm likely being too picky, I'm pretty confident my sister-in-law will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment