Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Rose

Hello everyone,

I so loved the wedding card I crafted yesterday that I cased it and made a birthday card.


The background paper is BasicGrey Capella layered on Close To My Heart Chocolate. The image, Stampin' Up Both Way Blossoms, is stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl, coloured with LuminArte sage and chiffon pink Twinkling H2Os and layered on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned, stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White and layered on Chocolate. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love this card and much as yesterday's. The papers and colours are a little different but the layout and style is virtally the same. For the first time, it was really hard to give away yesterday's card and I feel somewhat the same about this card even though I could make as many as my little heart desires.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment