Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blue Birthday Bling

Hello everyone,

Today's card was requested by a colleague. She specifically requested blue, silver and bling. I delivered!


The background paper is Canford Silver layered on Close To My Heart Moonstruck. The printed layer is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Large Paisley stamped in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered with more Moonstruck and Whisper White. The image is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly Mini Jewels.

I love this card! I think blue, white and silver is a great combination and I'm pretty confident that my colleague will love this card. The Cover-A-Card stamp worked perfectly thanks in part to the Impression Obsession Mega Mount. It is a large acrylic block that rocks so really large stamps stamp more easily. Well worth the investment if you're going to use the Cover-A-Card stamp.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment