Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Blessings

Hello everyone,

I'm having a ton of fun with LuminArte's Twinkling H2Os.


The card base is Autumn Leaves. The image, Stampin' Up Holy Triptych, is stamped in black StazOn, clear heat embossed and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. It is layered on ANW Crestwood Starry Blue India Beadwork, the Paper Company translucent silver and brushed silver. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. The embellishments are Recollections silver rhinestone stickers.

I'm not sure how I feel about this card. I don't hate it but it's not my favourite either. I think I need more practise with my painting. I'm glad I kept everthing pretty simple otherwise it could have gone over the top rather quickly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: