Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Not a sailboat in sight today! I've gotten somewhat behind on a few of my card orders so the next few days will be cards that have been commissioned. Today's is a very special anniversary card for my grandparents who've been married for over 65 years.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue stamped with Stampin' Up Floral Fillers and Inkadinkado Heart and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The silver paper is Recollections Foil punched with Martha Stewart's String Lace punch. The printed paper is atd Story of Us. The Inkadinkado sentiment is stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Very Vanilla and layered on more Indian Corn Blue. The embellishments are Martha Stewart mini pearls.

I love this card. It is perfect for my grandparents. The multiple elements betray the simplistic layout. It also has enough sparkle to make it fitting for such a great anniversary.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment