Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

I'm still playing with my new LuminArte H2Os and couldn't resist trying my hand at Christmas card.


The background paper is from Recollections which was embossed with Sizzix Holly & Berries texture plate and spritzed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. The middle layers are Recollections Pearlized Gold and K&Company SW Glad Tidings. The image is Impression Obsession Candy Cane which was stamped in StazOn Black on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and painted with LuminArte H2Os. The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Gold Pearls.

I really like this card. I couldn't resist picking up this stamp because of the holly. A very elegant image and it looks so great painted! This is actually a really simple card with a pretty basic sketch and lots of layers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment