Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Christmas Blessings

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been playing with LuminArte's Twinkling H2Os and having a great time with this medium. I really think the shimmer is what makes these paints so forgiving.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Glorious Green. The image, Stampin' Up Holy Triptych, is stamped on Whisper White, in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey, clear heat embossed and coloured with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. It is layered on a piece of textured copper paper of unknown origin and Basic Black. The ribbon is black Decorative Trim. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in Color Box copper ink. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha opaques.

I don't know if this is my favourite card but I certainly find it very compelling. I love this copper paper and will admit to hoarding it for the past couple of years because once it's gone, it's gone! I love this image, in fact, I love this entire stamp set and bought it even though I wasn't sure how I'd get around the colouring requirement. Enter the amazing Twinkling H2Os.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment