Thursday, September 29, 2011

O Holy Night

Hello everyone,

Today's I've got a card which uses the final Stampin' Up Holy Triptych image which I stamped and painted weeks ago. I got rather side tracked by the Birthday Blitz cards.


The card base is from Recollections. The image, Stampin' Up Holy Triptych was stamped on Whisper White in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey and clear heat embossed. It was painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2O paints. It is layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Pacific Point. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions. The ribbon is Crafts. The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly jewels and mini jewels.

This is my favourite of the three Holy Triptych cards. I love the colours and the simple layout. I also think I painted this one the best.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment