Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Purple Wedding

Hello everyone,

I'm not super sure about today's card. It's for a wedding that my father's home care helper is going to attend.


The background paper is Autumn Leaves Emily. The sentiment is Inkadinkado heat embossed with Close To My Heart black embossing powder on watercolour paper and layered on a shimmery paper of unknown origin. The flowers are Stampin' Up Playful Petals. The watercolour paper and flowers were painted with LuminArte English Lavender, Icy Iris, Razzleberry, Royal Orchid, Sweet Thistle, Wild Plum and Wisteria Twinkling H2Os. The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic, Close To My Heart Bitty Bits and Multicrafts Bridal Accents.

This is a really, really purple card. I love all the different shades, I'm just not convinced how well they work together. Maybe I needed a little more white to balance things out. The shimmer from the Twinkling H2Os is wonderful and that is certainly not captured in the photo.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment