Friday, September 2, 2011

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Hello everyone,

Today is card ten in my sailboat paper project.


The card base is from Recollections. The printed paper is Echo Paper Company Little Boy layered on Stampin' Up Real Red. The sentiment is Magenta. The hemp cord is from Stampin' Up. The brads are from Multicrafts.

I love this card. It took me a bit to figure out how to get the most out of the diagonal cut that I made for yesterday's card. I'm very happy with the results. I also had some fun with hemp and brads. It turned out great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gisele. I cheated and went on Splitcoast. All the boat cards are great. Cheery colours. Hope you had a great holiday. See you on Tuesday.
    Luckie

    ReplyDelete