Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sparkling Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by the same colleague who asked me for yesterday's card and the next two cards. We only recently hooked up after our holidays and I think she had a list going.


The background paper is from Recollections. The focal layer is Stampin' Up Shimmery White. All the images are Stampin' Up Delicate Doilies stamped in Real Red. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The ribbon is Offray. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots.

I think this is a pretty good card especially when red and bling were specifically requested. You have to agree that red and white is a pretty great combination. I love this particular stamp set. It will lend itself so well to bling and sparkle - my imagination runs wild with the possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment