Saturday, September 10, 2011

Strangest Ever

Hello everyone,

I've the strangest card I've ever made for you today!

My husband's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm sending him to PEI to visit his folks and to play many, many, many rounds of golf. One of his golf buddies, who supplies the best ever smoked meat sandwiches whenever they play, made a special request. He wanted me to craft a card with a smoked meat sandwich, which he is sending to my father-in-law, along with some $$, to treat my husband with lunch after his golf round on his actual birthday. The best part is that my husband has absolutely no idea whatsoever! It's going to be a really great surprise!


The image is from Dreamstime (via Google) and is layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and More Mustard. The printed paper is DCWV Retro Stack and is layered on Always Artichoke. The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday, stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White. The brads are from Multicrafts.

Strangest card ever, but it's works exactly how my husband's golfing buddy intended. Now if the surprise works just as well, we'll get my husband good!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle

PS - I'll let you know how it all works out.

1 comment:

  1. Gisele
    This card is strange and awesome and weird and so perfectly personal and odd and stunning! Great job. I think Mark will love it! He may even eat it!!!

    Great job!
    Cynthia
    <><

    ReplyDelete