Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank You Stripes

Hello everyone,

Here is card fifteen and I think my very favourite of the entire project.


The background paper is Recollections layered on DCWV Textured Pastels. The patterned paper is Echo Park Paper Company Little Boy. The sentiment is Craft Lounge Friendly Flowers stamped in Close To My Heart Dutch Blue on Stampin' Up Whisper White.

I love this card! It strikes me as an ultra modern interpretation of boats riding waves one of which is a white capped - can you see it? The dotted paper is the backside of the sailboat paper. These are all leftover scraps of pieces I'd cut away for all the earlier cards. I was going to throw them away when this idea struck me. I'm rather proud of it because, at least in my mind, it really, really works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment