Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone,

I'm presenting card eleven of the sailboat paper series. I've got three, possibly four cards worth of paper left. I'm amazed at how much one sheet of paper has stretched.


The solid papers are Stampin' Up Taken With Teal, Crushed Curry and Whisper White. The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company Little Boy. The sentiments are Hero Arts Thank You Messages. The embellishments are clear Oregon Raindrops.

I decided it was time to make something besides a birthday card. I love the different thank yous. This was really easy as I just affixed the clear stamps to an acrylic block and stamped just once. I switched the words around for the second panel. This is another piece of sailboat paper from the diagonal piece with I used in the last couple of cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment