Friday, September 30, 2011

Twinkling Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another one of with an image that I painted weeks ago while playing with some Twinkling H2Os. I just had to see how it looked


The card base is Autumn Leaves. The background paper is Recollections, stamped with Annabelle Holly branch in VersaMark and clear heat embossed. The top layer is Denami Designs Holly Cluster stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler. All the images are painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

How could I not love this card? All that holly just makes my heart sing! I love the Twinkling H2Os against the coloured paper. The colour is somewhat subtle but the shimmer is fabulous. I'm sure I'll craft an entire card with it because I'm really not getting tired of these paints.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment