Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pearls A Plenty

Hello everyone,

I was playing with a new Hero Arts stamps and decided to craft another wedding card today.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Bordering Blue upon which is layered a shimmery white of unknown origin and BasicGrey Wisteria. The image is Hero Arts Artistic Circles stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum on Whisper White, heat embossed in Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. It is layered on Elegant Eggplant which was painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life. The embellishments are Martha Stewart white and pastel mini pearls.

I love this card. To me, it feels like a well-worn country quilt on a hot summer day. It is soft and subtle and beautiful. I think I will be sad to see this card sold.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love your description. Paints a pretty picture. You are right, it does have the feel of a quilt, however, I disagree with the Summer. I think to get the full effect, it must feel like a beautiful quilt in the Winter when you get its full benefit. Great job once again Gisele. See you tomorrow. Luckie

    ReplyDelete