Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tie The Knot

Hello everyone,

I'm still into wedding cards and I find this Hero Arts stamp particularly inspiring.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Mocha Morning. The image, Hero Arts Artistic Circles, is stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White, heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl and layered on Early Espresso. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations from Michael's. The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding, also stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This wedding card is certainly different from my last few. It's not as bright and certainly pretty sophisticated. I really like it! I find the offset layout very appealing and I think it contributes to the sophistication. I can't say enough about the stamp and of course, the silver pearl embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment