Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card two of five in a series of Christmas cards for one of my colleagues.


The background paper is the flip side of BoBunny's Father Christmas Holly layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Recollections. The snowflakes are Close To My Heart Colonial White glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Warm Transparent Micro Fine Glitter and cut with Spellbinders Create A Flake 3. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Voeux mignons. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I'm in love with this non-traditional Christmas card. The BoBunny paper was a gift from a friend and she couldn't have choosen better - holly on one since and some really lovely swirly snowflakes on the other.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment