Monday, November 21, 2011

More Christmas Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card three in my colleague's Christmas card series. I went crazy with the snowflakes.


The card base Close To My Heart Cranberry. The printed paper is Mistletoe. The focal element is watercolour paper stamped with Impression Obsession Snowflake 3 and Stampin' Up Snowflurries in VersaMark which were then clear heat embossed. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Benedictions de saison which was also stamped in VersaMark and clear heat embossed. The paper was then washed with LuminArte Deep Coral, Golden Opal, Persimmon and Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os. It was then layered on Close To My Heart Colonial White. The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots and K&Company 'The Kiss' Adhesive Gems.

I love this card. I don't often craft 'resist' cards but I was inspired to mimic the printed paper. I don't think this card could have worked any better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment