Saturday, November 5, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

The next ten days or so I'm going to be posting the last one sheet wonder charity card project. This series is all about non-traditional Christmas cards. I actually managed to craft seventeen cards from one sheet of 12X12 paper and I have to say, I'm really pleased with the results.

The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The seventeen card bases are a mix of Close To My Heart Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue or Twilight. Additional card bases are DCWV Textured Jeweled; Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Shimmery White or Whisper White; or Recollections.


The patterned paper is layered on Recollections and Close To My Heart Twilight. The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright. The ribbon is Michael's Celebrate It. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Clear Sparkles.


The patterned paper is layered on white DCWV Textured Jeweled cardstock and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is from the Stamp Barn and is heat embossed with Stampendous Marcasite Opaque embossing powder. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Mini Jewels.

These are two super simple cards. The titches of glitter and bling are perfect for holiday cards. I'm loving the non-traditional colours.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. these are super adorable....luv the blue for winter/Christmas...hope you have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete