Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 15 & 16

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting cards fifteen and sixteen of my non-traditional Christmas one sheet wonder charity card project.

The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The seventeen card bases are a mix of Close To My Heart Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue or Twilight. Additional card bases are DCWV Textured Jeweled; Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Shimmery White or Whisper White; or Recollections.


The strips are comprised of Canford Silver, Twilight, Crystal Blue, Wonderland - Let It Snow, and brushed silver and shimmery white of unknown origin. The Crystal Blue and shimmery white strips are textured with Sizzix Snow Flurries dry embossing folder. The sentiment is Rubber Soul Wordsworth Script Merry Christmas stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White and layered on Cyrstal Blue, Twilight and Canford silver. The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones.


The patterned paper is layered on Canford silver. The image, Inkadinkado Holiday Sentiments, is stamped on Whisper White in Taken With Teal, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl and layered on more Canford silver. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

These are my favourite of the scrap cards. I just love the vertical strips. In hindsight, I maybe should have had them at the top of the card and they would have looked like icicles. I didn't think of it until one of my cardmaking friends mentionned it. I'll have to save that idea for another time. I love how well the snowman heat embossed. I don't think I've used this stamp before and I wasn't sure how well the fine lines would emboss, I needn't have worried.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment