Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 3 & 4

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card three and four on my non-traditional Christmas one sheet wonder charity card project.

The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The seventeen card bases are a mix of Close To My Heart Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue or Twilight. Additional card bases are DCWV Textured Jeweled; Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Shimmery White or Whisper White; or Recollections.


The card base is stamped with Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The patterned paper is layered on brushed silver paper of unknown origin. The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright, stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on Recollections. The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic.


The solid triangle is stamped with Stampin' Up Snow Swirled heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder. Both triangles are outlined with Pentel Sunburst Silver Metallic pen and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped on Whisper White and layered on Crystal Blue. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots.

I love these cards. I have some fabulous Stampin' Up Snowflake sets and look for any excuse to get creative with them. They compliment this Close To My Heart paper perfectly!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment