Wednesday, December 28, 2011

21st Wedding Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow my husband and I will celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. Our years together have flown and we hope to be fortunate enough to celebrate many, many more wonderful years together.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Basic Black which was scored with a Scor-Pal. The printed paper is Making Memories Silhouette Floral Wedding layered on Canford Silver. The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in VersaFine on Whisper White and layered on Basic Black. The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My husband is a huge Oakland Raiders NFL football fan so silver and black is a really obvious colour combination for any card that I craft for him. This is maybe a little more sparklely than I would normally make but I'm ultimately choosing to describe this card as classy. He'll love it regardless, because I made it for him.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful! Happy Anniversary and many, many more.

    Luckie

    ReplyDelete