Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Special Birthday

Hello everyone,

I've another special birthday card today. It is one of my best friend's birthday this week and I tailor-made this card just for her.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Garnet layered on Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie. The printed paper, also layered on Pumpkin Pie, is BasicGrey Pyrus. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Pumpkin Pie. The embellishments are Recollections Dimensional Stickers.
My friend is a lover of owls so cards for her are pretty much a no brainer. It really is only a matter of finding owls which appeal to me. How could I not love these particular owls! This BasicGrey paper was the perfect complement to the owls and the card turned out even better than I imagined. I know she'll love it!
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment