Friday, December 30, 2011

Butterfly Beauty 2

Hello everyone,

I've another butterfly one sheet one card for you today.

The printer paper, K&Company SW Nature Butterfly, is layered on Stampin' Up So Saffron and Blue Bayou. The sentiment is DeNami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Marina Mist. The embellishments are Recollections Pearls. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I have to say today's card is just as lovely as yesterdays. I love being able to take advantage of the few vertical birthday sentiments I have in my stamp stash. I'm using 5" X 7" card bases so I likely won't get a ton of cards from this sheet of paper but I will be able to use some of the larger sentiment stamps I own. More of these wonderful cards to follow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment