Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my father's homecare worker. She loves bright and cheerful colours so it was a pretty easy decision to use this wonderful Bazzill paper.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Ocean. The printed paper is Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Merry Mixed layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and texture Melon Mambo. The sentiment is Hero Arts Wishing You Flourish stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are Creative Impressions Mini Metallic Brads.

I love, love this paper! It is making such fantastic, non-traditional Christmas cards. It is such happy paper cheery how can you not be cheered by such a great card. I wish I had more than one sheet.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment