Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Blessing

Merry Christmas everyone!

For the past two years I've crafted a special Christmas card which features our adorable Chinese Shar Pei, Juno. It made specially for the dog breeder to whom we are so grateful for this marvelous addition to our family.


The background paper is DCWV Pets Stack. The image, one of my own, is layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Whisper White. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll and Pentel Gold Metallic Sunburst pens.

I think of all the 'Juno' cards I've crafted today this is my favourite. I love this particular image. He shows absolutely no interest in our Christmas tree except to sleep underneath it. How can you not love such an adorable pet. He is truly our Christmas Blessing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment